[scribus] howto make .ps and .pdf for tipography?

Frank Cox melville.theatre at gmail.com
Fri Jul 11 10:43:11 CEST 2008

On Fri, 11 Jul 2008 11:47:08 +0400
"83149 at mail.ru" <83149 at mail.ru> wrote:

> How to deduce postscript and to transform in pdf?

You can create a postscript file from a Scribus document by selecting the Print
option and then selecting the File option.

You can use the ps2pdf utility to convert the postscript file to a pdf file.

Alternatively, you can use the Scribus Export menu to create a pdf directly, or
you can install the cups-pdf package and print to that, which will also create
a pdf.   (cups-pdf is very handy as it allows you to create a pdf directly from
any program that has printing capabilities.)

> And that something at me is impossible.

I don't understand this part of your inquiry.