[scribus] Picas and Points

F.Harr at softhome.net F.Harr at softhome.net
Mon Jul 28 16:40:47 CEST 2008

No, I can't spell, thank you for your concern.  Also, I must admit that I
don't know what Australia uses for measurment, so I left you guys out.  My
appologies. n Finally, I was unaware the the "p" was more or less standard.
I'm just used to a comma, so I asked for it.  I'm not militant about it.  As
I said, it's only a minor point.