[scribus] Scribus 1.3.5svn on Debian testing: problems with paragraph styles

Éclipse eclipse.magick at gmail.com
Thu May 1 15:29:50 CEST 2008

Le jeudi 01 mai 2008 à 09:04 -0400, Gregory Pittman a écrit :

> The best advice is not to use 1.3.5svn -- it's unstable, and depending
> on when you update from svn, may be variably broken, sometimes quite
> unusable. If you actually have work you need to get done, use
> 1.3.3.12svn or (current stable) 1.3.3.11.
>
> Greg

Hi greg

With all my respect, i would tell you and others developers something !

You advise to people against using version 1.3.5 but how this version
will be a best version one day if nobody try and use it ?!?!

Also did you notice that Andreas used Debian Sid ... is Sid a stable
version ??  hahaha

Kind regards :)