[scribus] Scribus 1.3.5svn on Debian testing: problems with paragraph styles

andreas.speck at tiscali.co.uk andreas.speck at tiscali.co.uk
Thu May 1 16:59:28 CEST 2008

Sorry, I can't reproduce the crash, as I work around it, and the text
frame that regularly produced the crash when I tried to edit the text
in it is no more...

Scribus Version 1.3.5svn
Build date: 23 March 2008
Build ID: C-C-T-F-C1.4.14

I'm investigating the style issue further, and will file a bug report.

Thanks for all your brilliant work. I'm using Scribus for more than 3
years now, and I'm generally very pleased.

How can you protect children online?  Find out - http://www.tiscali.co.uk/protection