[scribus] Converting Scribus files to PDF

laura finger laurafinger19 at gmail.com
Wed May 7 20:10:12 CEST 2008

Can someone give me some tips on exporting files from Scribus to PDF?  I've
tried to save two of my files into PDF, using PDF version 1.4 or higher as
the Wiki states.
http://wiki.scribus.net/index.php/How_can_I_preserve_transparency_while_exporting_to_PDF%3F

But every time I try to go back and open the PDF file I get a fatal error
message that says my document is not in an acceptable format.

How can I find out how/ why it is in an unacceptable format?  What do I need
to do in order to get a file to successfully export to PDF?