[scribus] Converting Scribus files to PDF

Pierre Marchand capparis at free.fr
Wed May 7 20:45:49 CEST 2008

Vous (laura finger) avez écrit :
> But every time I try to go back and open the PDF file I get a fatal error
> message that says my document is not in an acceptable format.

Your file seems to be then a valid PDF, but you can’t open PDF files with
Scribus. They are intended to be read-only and viewed with applications such
as acroread or xpdf or kpdf or evince, etc. or integrated in a printing
workflow, etc.

Scribus native files have ".sla" suffix and are obtained just by saving your
document.

HTH
--
Pierre Marchand