[scribus] Locking/unlocking frames => by the page or document, show locked frames

Mike Breiding mike at WildWonderfulWV.us
Thu Nov 13 16:20:24 CET 2008

Greetings,
Is there a way to unlock or lock an entire page or document regardless
of whether any objects are already locked?

Currently, if I have a page with some, but not all objects locked and I
select all the objects and drop the context menu, the "Is Locked" is
checked. If I then un-check it it does not unlock all the objects.
If, while all objects are still selected I then choose "Is Locked" all
objects are not locked.

I get the same behavior when I select the entire document.

Is there a way to have locked objects visible other than selecting them?
something like a: "Show locked frames" option?