[scribus] Support LGM -- Donate with Pledgie!

Gregory Pittman gpittman at iglou.com
Wed Apr 15 02:38:59 CEST 2009

Now that we're getting down to the last few weeks before Libre Graphics
Meeting 2009, I want try to get one big funding push for LGM through
Pledgie.

http://pledgie.com/campaigns/2926

For those in the US, this is *tax-deductible*, a big plus.

Especially with the economy the way it is worldwide, more than ever LGM
needs help to get all the right people to be able to attend this
important conference, so that we can continue to build on the success of
not just Scribus but all the open source graphics-related projects out
there.

At this point, we've really just begun to push Libre Graphics into the
spotlight, let's not stop now!

Greg