[scribus] [gsoc-announce] GSoC 2009 Accepted Student Proposals posted

meetanshu gupta meetanshu.gupta at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 23:38:27 CEST 2009

Hi, I will take this opportunity to extend my sincere thanks to all the
people in the Scribus team who found my proposal worth. A special thanks and
regards to a great person who has been very helpful, guiding and
enlightening - Mr. Christoph (Christoph_s). avox_, MrB, jghali, malex, JLuc
and C Schaefer have been instrumental in making my proposal look promising
and introducing me to the 'Scribus' work culture, which is simply awesome.
  I assure that I will spare no effort to implement 'Search and Replace' the
closest to my proposal -

http://wiki.scribus.net/index.php?title=GSoC_2009_Search_and_Replace_by_meet
-Regards
Meetanshu Gupta