[scribus] line spacing

Alison Saylor alison.saylor at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 06:34:51 CEST 2009

Sorry, one more question.  I have text boxes for my article titles.
The text is currently right near the top of the box and the lines are
close together.  I have managed to change that in all the title text
boxes in two prior issues, but it seems that the steps I take to make
that happen only work some of the time.  What is the exact sequence?
It seemed that choosing 'Edit Contents of Frame', then highlighting
all the text with a mouse stroke over it, then choosing 'Properties'
then 'Text' then 'Line Spacing' then scrolling upward on the numbers
with the up arrow until it looked right worked for me a few times but
not consistently.  Maybe I'm remembering the sequence wrong, maybe
there's a bug, and maybe I'm losing my marbles.  It's not clear.

Thanks for the responses to my last posting and for any help you can
give with this one.  (just got a note in the mail today saying my
manual is at the post office ready for pick-up - yea!)