[scribus] GraphWiz / GraphViz ?

John Beardmore John at T4sLtd.co.uk
Mon Apr 27 00:28:08 CEST 2009

In trying to find out how do get the windows Scribus 1.3.5 Beta 1 spell
checker to work, I went poking around the configuration of external tools.

While there I saw a reference to "Dot (GraphWiz)". Wondering what this
is, I played with google, but could only find http://www.graphviz.org/

Should the text in Scribus read "Dot (GraphViz)" instead ?

This looks like a handy addition !  Is anything anticipated to render
graphed data or graphs of mathematical functions ?

Thanks, J/.
Energy Audit, Carbon Management, Design Advice, Sustainable Energy
Consultancy and Installation, Carbon Trust Standard Registered Assessor