[scribus] write and save a document

Ronald Wiplinger (Lists) ronald_lists at elmit.com
Wed Jul 1 12:53:55 CEST 2009

On Fri, 2009-06-26 at 06:29 +0200, Christoph Schäfer wrote:
> Roland,

Thank you for your words.
No, I do not need your private collection of notes.
No, my message was not out of line, maybe we should speak German that
you would get the meaning.
A sample chapter is not a solution.

Thank you again for your kind words.

bye

Ronald
(that is spelled with first an "n" and then the "l")