[scribus] Latex Text in different Colour ?

Julian Robbins julian.robbins at q-par.com
Tue Jul 7 17:47:20 CEST 2009

Hi

I've been using the ability to insert LaTeX with Scribus with good
results. I am experiencing a bug
(http://bugs.scribus.net/view.php?id=8256) where trying to edit the
LaTeX source in 1.3.5RC3 with Ubuntu 9.04 hangs Scribus sadly, (which
I've reported), but it works well in Windows. PDFLatex is installed, and
appears to work fine on the cmd line. If anyone can help with this it
would be appreciated.

What I'm also trying to do is simply to render LaTeX text in a different
colour. You can set a few different fonts, and font sizes, but I cant
find any means to set a colour.

Anyone ?

--
Kind regards