[scribus] Starting with Scribus

Blue Beehive alan at bluebeehive.com
Tue Jul 7 22:12:35 CEST 2009

Thank you for that info Murray.

I found the tutorial after a helpful comment from John Culleton earlier
on and am working my way through it. As you say it is the new mindset
thing. After may years with MS (from 95 onwards) it is quite a bit of a
jump. And that is quite apart from the other jump into the world of DTP.

 It has seemed to me, and you obviously agree that it is best to write
the text in OOo first then import it. It doesn't appear that a cut and
paste will do - though I may be, and probably am, wrong.

Than you for taking the time to reply. As you say there are lots of
people willing to give up their time to help others. Even that is a
revelation after the secular word of MS. I just wish I could use this
list properly.

Alan