[scribus] Hello all

John Culleton john at wexfordpress.com
Wed Jul 8 03:52:54 CEST 2009

On Tuesday 07 July 2009 06:36:19 pm Maciej Hanski wrote:
> a125 wrote:
> > Hello all.
>
> Hello a125!
>
> > I have a problem. For a new, not existing language, must use my
> > own Hyphenation and spelling dictionaries.
> > How i can do that?
>
> Start with creating the new language:)
> Joking aside, you can look for  appriopriate dictionaries on this
> site http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Dictionaries and
> upload them to a new feature request on bugs.scribus.net (don't
> forget to mention the licence).
>
> cheers
> Maciej

TeX has dictionaries for different languages. Can these be used for
Scribus or are there differences in format that preclude this? If
the differences are minor I don't mind running the dictionary
through a filter of my devising to reformat  the file.

--
John Culleton
Create Book Covers with Scribus/e-book $5.95