[scribus] Hello all

a125 a125 at fateback.com
Wed Jul 8 09:59:44 CEST 2009

But my problem is different from an existing languge, or some language.
Every time of dtp document, or book, i have a diferent language and
hyphenation . With this way i can't send the language to
bugs.scribus.net as a new feature because all change in every time
compilation. The project is for research, and i must give to scribus
every time different files for spelling and hyphenation, not a new feature.
Thank's