[scribus] Hello all

a125 a125 at fateback.com
Wed Jul 8 10:27:34 CEST 2009

 From a project a new text create in non existing language. The
characters of this text are not in a language, but there is around of
all unicode chars of a ttf font.
I must design  the project to create all nessasary files for spelling
and hyphenation for a dtp system.
How can i make these files and how i can insert in scribus or another
dtp system like indesign?