[scribus] Hello all

alessandro rimoldi ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Wed Jul 8 11:00:30 CEST 2009

dear a125,

> > But my problem is different from an existing languge, or some
> > [...]
> > not a new feature.
>
> ???
> I don't understand a word. Could you explain in detail, please?
> Cheerz,
> Lars

i think that most people are in the same situation as lars and me.

can you please:

- give us a link to a full specification of your project?

- since you want to get some advanced help and you don't seem to be comfortable in english, it would really help if you would let proofread your explanation (i would normally tell you to try your mother language, but i guess it's greek and -- afaik -- none of the persons who may be able to help you speaks greek).

- tell us your name and the institution you're studying at (or the company you're working for) so that we know who we are helping.

have a nice day
alessandro