[scribus] Hello all

a125 a125 at fateback.com
Wed Jul 8 11:51:14 CEST 2009

dear alessandro

There is not link of the project, because is not in public, not
studuing, no company, is a privet research.

I send a result in utf8 text.
I only  whant to  make those files. Sorry for my english. I always read
anssien greek.

欄χ侽吇俇 伜俇ιά ζ嘜为 儣兾ο儤仸傷, 侄ν侤丢 儬 嗊剺吇乄劇丢 乓儗ό吆乪合乒, 劒哀νν俑啴乒 刪呲冟ν为, 丣伜俎劁 凾処 啴咵劒务ς 亼 合ὸ βο劐ι乃 儺 仌 合ὸ νο呐乛 兕 仌 吇ὸ 凾俎养为伜ο 兕 亼 吇ὸν 乗冼ο.
榖喛吼 伟ιά οἱ 乫劒児合俐ς 兕 亪为嗛剺η合俐ς 兕 俒剺η冹呀ς, 凾処 兟ιμώ劒乒厌 冠劒为 卸丫 啴仠乄伜伶乒 合嘜ν β凨ν嘜ν.
樐喛吇俇 伜俲ά 同 吇俄卅仛为 儣兽乛 兕 傖兿ο伜η冠ν为 劒η冃侙丢 呛品 兠劒冽咵.
榖喛 传ά 俒厹 β凣νό, 凿処 μ᾿ 主凾ο劒免凾为ζ俑ς 儺 μ᾿ 俌兣咵β俇ς.
樐喛 传ά 兕᾿ 俒厹 係剺η冽ς, 僝劈ο 乗兽亖ο 儣ὶ 劒兙η剺ό, 凿処 冢 凾劌卸丬吼嗾ς 凿为ν吆ο吼ιν乛 乓凾ὸ 吇ὸν 乯伽ο 吇ὸν 兠勽ο.
歉为ῖ剺俇 ἡ Ἐκ兙η勹乒 吆凧 Χ剺ι劒吇凧 兕᾿ ὅ兼η ἡ Οἰ兟咵冦η».
榾亓 劒乛ν 俩凿俇 吇凤吇乒 吒 兽ό伜ι为, 伹ν丬呐劺 儺 勄其劺 吒 喜劇乒 呬 兕᾿ 倐凿俑: «八, 六, 剏卹丬合俇嗾 兕᾿ 丣剄劒免凾丢劺 吇ὸν Κό劒冽ν 劑凨, 兣哀嗾 主則 吒 冃呕乒 劑凣 吇᾿ 丼冂剺合ω兽乃 吘 俌剺伜乪 呶».

- since you want to get some advanced help and you don't seem to be comfortable in english, it would really help if you would let proofread your explanation (i would normally tell you to try your mother language, but i guess it's greek and -- afaik -- none of the persons who may be able to help you speaks greek).

- tell us your name and the institution you're studying at (or the company you're working for) so that we know who we are helping.