[scribus] Image colorize no longer works?

John Beardmore John at T4sLtd.co.uk
Mon Jul 13 04:54:56 CEST 2009

Christoph Schäfer wrote:
> Am Montag, 13. Juli 2009 04:18:10 schrieb John Beardmore:
>> Christoph Schäfer wrote:

>>> Correct.

>>> Also correct. It has been disabled for EPS and PDF files in image frames.
>> And does it have to be that way ?
>>

> Yes, at least until we can find a way to make colour management working
> reliably.

OK. Will it be possible to put .eps and .pdf colorization onto the
roadmap post CMS then ?

Cheers, J/.
Energy Audit, Carbon Management, Design Advice, Sustainable Energy
Consultancy and Installation, Carbon Trust Standard Registered Assessor