[scribus] Image colorize no longer works?

John Culleton john at wexfordpress.com
Tue Jul 14 03:15:22 CEST 2009

On Monday 13 July 2009 08:48:03 pm Christoph Schäfer wrote:
> >   Gimp produced files will not export layers to
> > tiff files, and won't write PSD files at all.
>
> Of course it does export PSDs ;)
>
> Christoph
My error. I tried it once and got an xcf instead. Second try was OK.
I know that when saving a tiff from Gimp the layers are flattened.
Don't know yet about the PSD file.   The whole point is to preserve
the layer structure, alpha channels etc. into Scribus. Will check
on that tomorrow.

The Scribus manual is silent about Gimp -created PSD files--only
discusses the Photohop flavor.

--
John Culleton
Create Book Covers with Scribus/e-book $5.95