[scribus] Image colorize no longer works?

Tijl Vercaemer tijl.vercaemer at gmail.com
Sun Jul 12 15:22:58 CEST 2009

> Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2009 08:21:12 +1000
> From: Owen <rcook at pcug.org.au>
>
> Why don't you open a new document in 1.3.5 rc3 and insert an image, then
> do the colorize operation and see if that works

Hi Owen,

I tried that, but that doesn't work either. At least not for .eps
images. I just tried with a png and a jpg and those work fine, but the
"image effects" button is disabled for eps images. It's not a
Suse-only issue, on ubuntu, 1.3.5 rc3 behaves in exactly the same way.
Does anyone know why the image effects are disables for eps files? Is
it a problem I could help fixing? (I haven't done any scribus
development before, but I have some Qt4 experience)

Tijl