[scribus] Text overflow in Text Frames

Marco Boeringa marco at boeringa.demon.nl
Tue Jul 14 08:57:14 CEST 2009

OK, thanks Peter and Michael.

It does seem Scribus could use some serious improvement in this area.
Having a text frame respecting the Minimum Bounding Box around a text
would be really helpful, especially for large typefaces. The current
implementation makes using the Align and Distribute tools in some cases
virtually impossible. A real loss, as these tools are a vital ingredient
of DTP or any layouting work in any program for that matter.

Marco