[scribus] Text overflow in Text Frames

Marco Boeringa marco at boeringa.demon.nl
Wed Jul 15 16:16:39 CEST 2009

Hi Peter,

No, this was absolutely not what I said or wanted to suggest, and if you
take the time, you will notice I have reported both issues now. JGhali
was kind enough to immediately close the one about this text overflow
issue, since my report of today is a duplicate of an issue no.3332 that
has an "open" status for resolution since 2005. So it was reported first
back then (and a few other times if you look at the relationships), but
never resolved up to now.

And you don't know how many hours I spend reporting other issues for
other software...

Marco