[scribus] Create book covers in Scribus by John Culleton

John Culleton john at wexfordpress.com
Sun Jul 19 20:18:20 CEST 2009

On Sunday 19 July 2009 10:56:35 am Global wrote:
> hi all,
>
> > On Sunday 19 July 2009 01:48:32 am Dan Fink wrote:
> > > ..........John's E-book ................
> > > Best $5.95 I ever spent on Scribus info!
>
> two questions:
>
> 1.
> hey john, any chance to get that e-book without having a
> credit-card? (and i don't want to come to ireland for it and
> bring you a keg of guinness instead)
>
> 2. (might be somewhat off-topic)
> is the dolphin inn still existing?
>
> best wishes to all the people of wexford and rosslare i used to
> get pissed with in the old times.

Last first. I am American born and bred. It is in honor of my
paternal great-grandparents  who were Irish Immigrants (all four)
in the 19th century that I named my press.

Thanks to your post I note that my host for the e-book doesn't take
PayPal. I'll have a word wid 'em.

--
John Culleton
Create Book Covers with Scribus/e-book $5.95