[scribus] Blending images in 1.40

John Culleton john at wexfordpress.com
Mon Jul 20 19:24:01 CEST 2009

One of the features of Gimp and Photoshop that is currently
impossible to emulate in Scribus 1.3.5 is the blending of one image
into another.  If you have  PSD images of course it can be done but
if you have a PSD image or images you may as well do it in the
originating program, Gimp or Photoshop. I am about to experiment
with a very complex way to do this in Scribus with a bit of help.
Before I kill too many hours I need to ask: will transparency
and/or gradients be applicable to images in  Scribus 1.40?

--
John Culleton
Create Book Covers with Scribus/e-book $5.95