[scribus] Please help-Scribus issues

THOU Management, Inc thoumanagement at comcast.net
Tue Jul 21 06:37:20 CEST 2009

I am having serious problems with Scribus. When I export my PDF Template
from LSi to a .eps file and bring it into Scribus I am missing my cover page
and spine lines. I have the lines in PDF but I am not able to see it in
Scribus. Please, please help. I have spent all day on this and to no avail.
I am desparate. Should I just reload Scribus ans start from scratch?

Vera

CoverImage_Amazon

Publisher of "Mama Down the Bayou Recipes With Shopping Lists" THOU
Management, Inc. P.O. Box 913 Conley, Ga 30288 www.thoumanagement.ning.com
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0982008007?ie=UTF8
<http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0982008007?ie=UTF8&tag=thmain-20&linkCode=
as2&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=0982008007>
&tag=thmain-20&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=0982008007