[scribus] Text layout on Scribus Manual

John Culleton john at wexfordpress.com
Thu Jul 23 15:05:13 CEST 2009

On Wednesday 22 July 2009 09:29:17 pm Owen wrote:

> Hi John,
>
> optical margins are in the properties dialog for at least 1.3.5
> and 1.5.0
>
> See
> http://members.pcug.org.au/~rcook/images/Optical-Properties.png

Thanks for the reply. Now for the paragraph-at-a-time justification:
TeX originated it, InDesign has it, if Scribus wants to be a major
player in text-heavy books it needs to have it also.  It may be
that such books are not Scribus' target market. If so then we need
to say that up front and save such publishers time and effort.

When time permits I will play with the text of the first paragraph
on the back page of The Manual, in TeX.

--
John Culleton
Create Book Covers with Scribus/e-book $5.95