[scribus] editing table

D. R. Evans doc.evans at gmail.com
Sat Jul 25 19:30:08 CEST 2009

This is probably another case of my simply not being able to find something
in the manual.

I want to change (increase) the number of rows in a table. I looked under
"Editing Tables" (3.19.2) but that doesn't seem to discuss editing tables
at all, just editing the cells within a table.

Naïvely, I expected something obvious in the Properties associated with the
table, but I couldn't see anything there. Then I tried under Insert,
thinking that maybe there would be an "Insert Row" capability, but I didn't
see that either.

So I figured it was time to ask here.

  Doc

PS I have another question, but I like to deal with only one issue per
e-mail, so I'll put that in a separate one.

--
Web:  http://www.sff.net/people/N7DR