[scribus] portable Scribus

GianLuca Sarto glsarto at tiscali.it
Tue Jul 28 14:57:45 CEST 2009

Greg, Owen,

thanks for your help.

I had tried almost anything:
 From command line with console - no way, doesn't even open the console
New user after having renamed the user's folder something else, - it
crashes with exception violation.

Now, I cannot see why the same folder structure works on usb and not on
the user's desktop.
There must be something that is being written somewhere... but where?

Last time I dealed with a similar problem, i.e. Scribus didn't start, I
had a vision and renamed a folder removing blanks from it.
That fixed it, but now...

-Gian