[scribus] portable Scribus

GianLuca Sarto glsarto at tiscali.it
Wed Jul 29 08:47:56 CEST 2009

Judy,

thanks for your help.

I can't use an "entirely" new user, because the pc is a member of a
domain, and I need to use a user registered on a Samba server.

The only local user on the pc is Administrator, and he can start Scribus,

Any Samba user excepting the "faulty" user can start and use Scribus on
the very same pc.

The "faulty" user cannot even start it in console mode, but can use
portable Scribus on an usb key.

If I move the usb key content to the "faulty" user desktop, it won't start.

Nice summer quiz isn't it?

-Gian