[scribus] cannot open or load data

Jeannette Andres jeannette.andres at gmx.net
Sun Aug 1 12:16:55 CEST 2010

Thank you all for your suggestions and help attempts!
Might be a OS problem.
I know Vista isn't the best, but for now, I won't be able to upgrade. I
need to finish a broschure right now, so I'll have to find another way
(like using the remote desktop connection to my university's
server...which has the disadvantage of being way slower).
Still,  if anyone has any further idea how to solve my problem with
Scribus and Vista, let me know!
Thanks again for trying!