[scribus] Locating Images on disk that are included in a Scribus document Re: Locating Images on disk that are included in a Scribus document

Tony McNamara anthony.mcnamara at gmail.com
Sun Aug 1 14:16:00 CEST 2010

Forwarded Message: Re: [scribus] Locating Images on disk that are
included in a Scribus document Re: [scribus] Locating Images on disk
that are included in a Scribus document Tuesday, June 8, 2010 11:58 PM
From: "a.l.e" <ale.comp_06 at xox.ch> To: scribus at lists.scribus.net hi murray,

Hi,
I created a directory "scribus-images" and I link each image I use from
it's source to this "scribus-images" directory. The link name can of
course include a reference to the document in which it is used e.g.
karen-birthday-flier-20100801-background.png -> /usr/share/images/roses.png
I do not know if or how this would work in Microsoft Windows.

Tony McNamara