[scribus] My compliments

Gerard Cunningham gerard at faduda.net
Tue Aug 3 17:44:12 CEST 2010

I tend to avoid the newer development versions of Scribus, since too
much of what I do is mission critical, but yesterday I added the latest
Scribus-ng to my main laptop to have a look at the latest features.

Looks and works very well, and I'm looking forward to the next stable
release at 1.4 if this is any guide.

Just wanted to drop a note to that effect to everyone involved, since
I'm aware how often these lists can give an impression of negativity,
since most of us generally only write when we have a problem.

Keep up the good work.

Gerard Cunningham