[scribus] attention script users and makers

Gregory Pittman gregp_ky at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 4 04:53:46 CEST 2010

I've recently made a couple of scripts for personal use, gradually
expanding their capabilities. They can be found on the wiki at the
following links:

http://wiki.scribus.net/index.php/Advanced_Graphing

This workflow involved the creation of a Postgresql database, then
taking the output to automatically generate a line graph. Be sure to
read enough to understand that the script only draws the axes, tick
marks, and the line graph, not any of the labels and so forth.

http://wiki.scribus.net/index.php/Generating_a_Code39_Barcode

Given that Scribus has the Barcode generator, this may seem quite
unnecessary, but I wanted/needed a scriptable way that I could
incorporate into another script I had written for a form.

I also tried to add a little history to the pages so that you could see
how these projects developed, and of course you can literally look at
the wikimedia history to see the early text and scripts that were first
posted.

Any feedback is welcome.

Greg