[scribus] Autosave.

Jim Ford jaford at watford53.freeserve.co.uk
Wed Aug 4 10:44:47 CEST 2010

  I find the autosave feature in eg. Open Office very handy, and that
when changes are written via autosave, the 'Save' item in the 'File'
menu is greyed out to signify that it has been carried out. This does
not seem to happen in Scribus 1.3.3.14. It's a very minor point, but it
would be nice if it could be tackled when that part of the coding is
revisited by the developers.

I'm still scratching the surface of Scribus and continue to be
impressed. It's a darned sight easier use than Photoshop that I was
previously using for DTP!

Jim