[scribus] From: John Culleton , Subject: Update to my e-book.

Michael F. Chamness michael at chamness-machina.com
Thu Aug 5 10:09:39 CEST 2010

  Thank you for the update. I just purchased your e-book a few days ago.
Its an interesting and entertaining read. Someday somebody may want me
to do the prepress on a book for them. Its one of the things I discuss
on my website, i.e. www.amputee-newsletters.us - I mention this here not
to advertise, but rather, all the linked material on the website was
created first in Scribus, then the HTML was created in CoffeeCup. Check
the source code and see what a sloppy HTML writer I am.  I hope I
haven't violated any forum rules here, if so, somebody will surely
admonish me.

Michael F. Chamness
618 - 2nd Street
Montpelier, North Dakota 58472