[scribus] Open Source Awards 2010

Christoph Schäfer christoph-schaefer at gmx.de
Sun Aug 8 06:21:32 CEST 2010

Dear Scribus users,

The British publishing company Packt (http://www.packtpub.com), a strong
supporter of Open Source software, will hold its annual "Open Source Awards"
competition. In 2010, you have an opportunity to vote in the category of "Open
Source Graphics Software" (see: http://www.packtpub.com/open-source-awards-
home and https://www.packtpub.com/blog/packt%3Fs-2010-open-source-awards-
announcement).

If you think that Scribus is worth of your support in this competition, we'd
be grateful for your vote.

The competition consists of two stages, the first one being the "nomination
period", which will open on 9 August 2010 (i.e. tomorrow) and close on 17
September.

Should Scribus proceed to 	the final stage, we will inform you on this list and
also via an article on our website.

Thanks for your support in advance, and also thanks to Packt for notifying us
about this opportunity for the project.

Christoph