[scribus] Opening MS Publisher files

a.l.e ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Sun Aug 8 13:14:17 CEST 2010

hi trevor,

> But you miss the point. I don't want to own a machine that runs
> Windows in order to compensate for the idiocy of those who do and use
> Publisher in the mis-gotten belief that it is a DTP application.

do you want the scribus team to work on a filter for .pub files to compensate for that idiocy?

i tried to keep your example and show you, where i feel that the problem is.
i may have missed the point.

still, i don't understand what you want from the scribus community.

can you tell me exactly what you expect from the people reading the mailing list?
what do you plan to do with it?
what would be your own contribution?

ciao
a.l.e