[scribus] Scroll bar problem

Kat help at scribus.info
Thu Aug 19 20:21:33 CEST 2010

Submitted on 08/19/2010
Submitted by anonymous user: [10.1.5.224]

Submitted values are:

   Name: Kat
   Email Address: bookish_lass at yahoo.com
   Subject: Scroll bar problem
   Message:
Just switched to running Scribus 1.3.3.13svn on Ubuntu EasyPeasy.  When I try
to move up and down the document by a single click on the scroll bar, it acts
like I've clicked twice and moves me up/down two screens instead of one.  Is
this some sort of setting I can fix, a bug, a dumb user :) ?  It's making me
want to yank my hair out.

I've loved this program.  Thanks for making it available!
Kat

   About your Scribus program:
     Version: 1.3.3.13
     Prebuilt/Compiled: Prebuilt
     Build Date:
   Your operating system and CPU:
     Type: Linux
     Version: WinXP
     CPU type: 32bit (Intel/AMD - i386)

The results of this submission may be viewed at:
http://www.scribus.net/?q=node/158/submission/529