[scribus] Scribus vs. PageMaker 7.0

José Antonio Rocha joseantoniorocha at gmail.com
Wed Aug 25 16:41:42 CEST 2010

In Scribus, you make text columns "inside" a text frame, like
InDesign, QuarkXpress or Ventura. In PageMaker, you may draw every
single column.

The most important shortcut in Scribus is F2, the toolbox.

--
nome: "José Antonio Meira da Rocha"  tratamento: "Prof. MS."
googletalk: email: MSN: joseantoniorocha at gmail.com
ICQ: 658222 Skype: "meiradarocha_jor"
veículo: [ http://meiradarocha.jor.br ]
fone: (55) 9651-0686