[scribus] linking text frames

Christen Anderson help at scribus.info
Fri Aug 27 07:02:03 CEST 2010

Submitted on 08/27/2010
Submitted by anonymous user: [10.1.5.224]

Submitted values are:

   Name: Christen Anderson
   Email Address: thehefay at gmail.com
   Subject: linking text frames
   Message:
Whenever I attempt to link text frames to each other, using the method
described in several places, including the Scribus wiki, an error box pops up
that says, "You are trying to link to a filled frame, or a frame to itself."
I've tried doing it several different ways, but the same message always pops
up. Is there a different way to link text frames together, or is it perhaps a
bug in the program?

   About your Scribus program:
     Version: 1.3.3.13
     Prebuilt/Compiled: Prebuilt
     Build Date:
   Your operating system and CPU:
     Type: Windows
     Version: XP
     CPU type: 32bit (Intel/AMD - i386)

The results of this submission may be viewed at:
http://www.scribus.net/?q=node/158/submission/534