[scribus] Printing alignment

Jane Brown help at scribus.info
Wed Oct 13 13:05:34 CEST 2010

Submitted on 10/13/2010
Submitted by anonymous user: [10.1.5.224]

Submitted values are:

   Name: Jane Brown
   Email Address: inisfad at vodafone.ie
   Subject: Printing alignment
   Message:
My printer (HP C4680) is not printing my page the way I see it on my monitor.
  My greeting card looks correctly centered on the monitor and also in print
preview, but when I print, the card is being printed on the bottom and right
edge of the page.  I have tried exporting to PDF but this does not help.  How
do I align the settings so that I am able to print as I see this on the
monitor and on print preview?  I am using Ubuntu 9.04.  Thanks

   About your Scribus program:
     Version: 1.3.3.13
     Prebuilt/Compiled: Prebuilt
     Build Date:
   Your operating system and CPU:
     Type: Linux
     Version: 9.04 Karmic Koala
     CPU type: 32bit (Intel/AMD - i386)

The results of this submission may be viewed at:
http://www.scribus.net/node/158/submission/570