[scribus] Scribus 1.3.7 import PDF.

Richard Acosta eyelagui at gmail.com
Thu Oct 21 16:15:30 CEST 2010

El 21/10/2010 11:27 a.m., John Culleton escribió:
> On Wednesday 20 October 2010 23:18:25 Richard Acosta wrote:
>
>> I'm trying to import a PDF file using "file/import/vector" but
>> scribus does not "see" my pdf files.
>>
>> ¿Is there a new way to import a pdf into scribus?
>>
>> I need to edit that PDF file to make some changes, ¿is any better
>> way using free open source software?
>>
>> Thanks in advance.

> You may have to specify the input location with a fully qualified
> address, starting with /  etc. for Linux or C:\ etc. for Windows.

I use the browse from the program itself and when i'm on the desired
folder, it does not show the .pdf files, but it does some others on the
same folder.
> In general PDFs are end products and are tricky to edit. How was the
> PDF created in the first place?

I have not a clue how it was created, a customer asked me to edit it.
I guess the easy way could be make it from scratch instead of modify it.

Thanks.