[scribus] Squiggle

Kevin Cole dc.loco at gmail.com
Fri Oct 29 03:42:51 CEST 2010

What does

rpm -ql batik-squiggle | grep "\.jar$" | less

tell you?

-ql is query listing all files in a package. The grep will find all files in
the list ending with .jar and less will keep it from scrolling off screen.
You can leave the grep part out and just do

rpm -ql | less

to see all the files in the package...