[scribus] Landscape printing

JLuc jluc at no-log.org
Mon Dec 5 23:21:43 UTC 2011

Le 05/12/2011 07:58, Peter Nermander a écrit :
> I haven't followed all the discussions of printer problems in the past
> because I haven't had a working printer at home for years so I've
> always used PDF export.
>
> But what are the problems people have with printing? As far as I
> understand it is almost always related to page scaling and or
> rotation? Or are people also having big problems with colors and
> fonts?

I am afraid it is a bit more general than just page scaling or rotation.

I dont print often, but i remember on windows that the printed pages
once had a white large vertical stripe instead of the right third of the page.

Right now, on Ubuntu, when trying to print, i get nothing out of the printer,
except a red flashing led on the Brother HL5250DN laserprinter
(strangely, scribus nor linux dont detect the problem).
But i can print very fine through the evince PDF viewer.

JLuc