[scribus] Scribus can't Find Gimp

bobparham at comcast.net bobparham at comcast.net
Thu Dec 22 19:23:46 UTC 2011

I downloaded Gimp _after_ downloading Scribus and have been unable to
get Scribus
to find Gimp. I went into Scribus (vs 1.4.0rc6) clicked
File>Preferences>External Tools>Image Processing Tool
and Typed in c:\Users\Bob P\.Gimp-2.6. I then clicked OK and Apply. I
right clicked a photo in a Scribus
document and Edit Image. I got a window telling me that Gimp is missing.
I have Windows 7 64bit OS.
Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong?

Bob P

*Bob Parham*

*People may forget what you did and people may forget what you said but
people will never forget how you made them feel.**

*

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")