[scribus] Hex colors

Gabriel Vano gabriel at givelifecolorsystem.com
Fri Dec 23 10:59:40 UTC 2011

Hi a.l.e,
please try the color palette in rgb of givelife color system with 5101
shades ,perhaps you can find the colors that you need and you can save
time ...and perhaps you don't need create your own  color palette.

the color palette is ready for scribus,gimp and inkscape.
good luck
http://www.givelifecolorsystem.com

greetings
gabriel