[scribus] Warning: PDF included

ale rimoldi ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Fri Dec 23 10:37:00 UTC 2011

hi rolf,

> Yes, I want a warning, but I'd like to know what I'm warned for :-)
>
> Up to now, it just says "beware" - but what would I have to take care
> of?

you're basically right.

the problem is that embedded PDFs are currently only supported in a
"experimental" way... or through external tools.

scribus can't really guess what could be wrong.

scribus 1.5 already has a much better handling of PDFs, so i don't
think that we should spend too much time on that issue.
if there is an improvement which is simple to implement, let's go for
it.
otherwise, let's make 1.5 rock!

have fun
a.l.e