[scribus] docs

john Culleton John at wexfordpress.com
Mon Dec 26 17:02:11 UTC 2011

On Mon, 26 Dec 2011 12:09:23 +0100
Craig Bradney <cbradney at scribus.info> wrote:

> >> Yep, I just did a new build and no manual :-(
> >>
> >> Revision 17124
> >>

> > rm -rf your build directory and try again.
> >

> I'm doing the same here, but will look at this later today.. could
> have been a treemodel fix I did for licensing.
>
> Craig

I have had no manual through several recompiles of both 1.4.0 and
1.5.0. Today I wiped out the contents of both source directories.
I reran my usual overnight script for 1.4.0. The manual still
seems to be missing, or rather it is there in the sources but the
help facility in Scribus can't find it.

Possibly it is a permission problem. I'll look into that.

If you fix the problem could you please post that information?

--
John Culleton
Free list of books for self-publishers:

"Create Book Covers with Scribus"